With apologies to Bhikku! Just extract the zip file and run, and right-click on the wheels to see more options. A little more flexible than the HTML version, they can float above or below your other windows, looking pretty and spinning their mantra into the ether while you happily type away at other pursuits.
- Prayerwheels now places an icon in the system tray.
- App still appears in alt+tab list, but no longer in the taskbar.
- New option to control visibility of the system tray icon.
- Bugfix release; should now work on all systems.
- Windows XP machines now show a translucent drop shadow behind the wheels.
- Fixed a stupid bug where new installs of 1.0.2 wouldn’t start up correctly.
- New icon art, small versions shamelessly stolen.
- Window position is now restored between instances.
- Window position sanity check on startup and layout change.
- Fixed the about dialog — some systems wouldn’t display it.
- Tweaks on the window region creation code.
- Cleaned up resource usage, vastly reduced file size.